Your fairy tale wedding calls for a fairy tale setting. Trademark Venues offers five unique settings throughout Southern California where you can create a memorable, unforgettable day for you and your soon-to-be spouse.
With a variety of indoor and outdoor options to choose from, we’ve got every couple covered. Whether you’re surrounded by nature or celebrating inside classic architecture, these wedding venues have all you need for the wedding day you’ve always wanted.
- Ethereal Gardens
- Green Gables
- Twin Oaks
Botanica: Get married at a waterfall
Step into a secluded world of tranquility with our Botanica venue. As the name suggests, this venue is a lush haven, tucked away between stunning waterfalls, serene ponds, and abundant greenery. The natural wonders of this site make for a gorgeous backdrop to your special day.
- What are Botanica’s distinct features? This venue’s eye-catching botanical gardens will transport you and your guests straight to paradise. The tropical vegetation surrounding the venue sets a peaceful tone for your ceremony and reception. And there are ample opportunities for breathtaking photos against gorgeous scenery — particularly the waterfall that overlooks the altar at The Cove ceremony site.
- What’s unique about this venue? Botanica’s distinct historic billowy trees define this venue, creating gorgeous natural and awe-inspiring archways. Spending the day in this magical oasis will make your mental pictures just as exquisite as the ones you hired a professional to take.
These magnificent trees also envelop the Heart of Garden reception area. Adorned with rich flora and beautiful fountains, it’s the perfect place to celebrate your nuptials and kick off a new chapter. With seating options for round tables or banquet style, white linens add a touch of elegance to your celebration.
- What are the ceremony sites at Botanica? Botanica offers the choice of three remarkable sites to say “ I do.” The Cove features an astounding bent-wood landmark tree to say your vows beneath, while The Tree site is draped in a shady fig-tree canopy. If you prefer to get married bathed in sunlight, the Tropical Forest site offers an open air setting, with an in-house archway provided upon request.
- Where is Botanica located? This Oceanside venue is a San Diego gem, just a few hours from Los Angeles. Book your guided tour today for a celebration of dreamy tropical bliss.
Ethereal Gardens: Be surrounded by old growth orchards
Ethereal Gardens is a unique site for the couple that’s looking for a one of a kind experience. This 40 acre venue features a variety of edible gardens and is surrounded by long standing orchards and 100 acres of herb and vegetable farms. This wedding venue is perfect if you’re looking for an outdoor space with a rustic feel.
- What are Ethereal Gardens’ distinct features? This venue includes two extraordinary locations for the happy couple to get ready before they tie the knot. The Ivy Villa is light filled and delicately designed to dazzle your senses, while the Distillery offers a vintage feel. It’s also equipped with leather chairs, a deconstructed bar, and even a foosball table and games to clear your mind before the ceremony
- What’s unique about this venue? This venue offers many opportunities to get creative. You can bring in outside vendors and add fun features like photo booths and food trucks, or our wedding planning team can support you in all aspects of creating your dream event.
- What are the ceremony sites at Ethereal Gardens? Ethereal Gardens has five out of this world ceremony sites to choose from. The Orchard Barn is ideal for couples that want to enjoy the fragrance of fruit blossoms as they wed in a provincial redwood seed barn. The Passion Vine Greenhouse is shaded in an archway of hundreds of suspended ferns, while the Brick and Timber Chapel features a lovely aromatic jasmine pathway to historic brick laden sanctuary.
The Starry Night Meadow will make you feel like you’ve stepped directly into a painting with sensational sky views on an open grass meadow. The Ethereal Garden Pergola is similarly open air, with bent iron rafters and climbing vines. And if you want to make your wedding a full sensory experience, the Ethereal Open Air Pavilion is the place for you. This elegant setting is topped off with the aromas of mint, basil, thyme, rosemary, and French lavender wafting from the nearby edible gardens.
- Where is Ethereal Gardens located? Set near the San Diego rocky hills, this Escondido venue is full of awe inspiring views. Reach out today to tour the orchards.
Green Gables: A Twinkling Light Fairy Tale
Nestled in a monumental forest, Green Gables is the perfect place to begin your happily ever after. The garden private estate is filled with botanical wonders covered in thousands of twinkling lights for an impeccable romantic vision.
- What are Green Gables’ distinct features? Your smile won’t be the only thing sparkling in your wedding photos. The shimmering lights illuminate the marvelous rose gardens, lovely fountains and inspiring statuary.
- What’s unique about this venue? The Bridal Parlor and Gentlemen’s Speakeasy give you the chance to prepare for your big day in style. The Bridal Parlor features majestic high cathedral ceilings and floor-to-ceiling windows to let in plenty of natural light for unforgettable before the ceremony photos. The Gentlemen’s Speakeasy is filled with comfy leather furniture, classic brass decorations, and a hidden door for a private bar when you need a moment.
- What are the ceremony sites at Green Gables? This venue hosts three ceremony sites to choose from to suit any couple’s wishes. The Natural Forest sets a woodland scene, while the Open Air site offers a picturesque environment. And if you really want to begin your new life with a magic moment, the Historic House’s bell tower will ring at your first kiss.
- Where is Green Gables located? Just east of San Diego, this remote San Marcos venue has everything you need to celebrate matrimonial bliss. Contact us for more information on this venue fit for royalty.
Tivoli: A Destination Italian Wedding Right Here in California
Take a trip to the mediterranean with just a short drive. Tivoli is like an Italian villa right here in Southern California. Enjoy spectacular mountain views embellished by orchards and olive groves as you walk down the aisle.
- What are Tivoli’s distinct features? In addition to its perfect views, this striking slice of Mediterranean countryside offers a smoked olive and herb bar that your guests will never forget. Made of red clay brick and accented with mosaic tiles, this extra feature can add a unique touch to cocktail hour.
- What’s unique about this venue? The Italian villa theme extends to the bridal and groom suites. The Chateau calls to mind an elegant Italian summer house, filled with bright natural lighting. The Barrel Room offers a private space to get ready in a delightful balance of natural beauty and impressive craftwork.
- What are Tivoli’s ceremony sites? Tivoli’s three ceremony sites provide ideal scenery for the wedding you’ve always dreamed of. The Al Fresco Overlay’s tented pavilion sets the stage with fresh air and an alluring Italian style canopy. The Piazza Tivoli is a unique display of craftsmanship, featuring eye popping stone and brick work amid an open air courtyard. And if you were dreaming of a Tuscan wedding, the Tesoro Di Tivoli is nestled among treetop views that will impress both before and after the sun sets.
- Where is Tivoli located? Just a short drive from the Inland Empire, this Fallbrook venue’s mountain views will stun the senses. Reach out to book this impeccable setting for a match made in heaven.
Twin Oaks: A Vintage Story Book Hideaway
Take a trip back in time to this historic estate. Twin Oaks’ gorgeous roses, charming waterfalls, and lavish gardens are reminiscent of the late 19th century. Concealed among tremendous forest trees, this venue and its grand tented pavilion make for an immaculate story book wedding.
- What are Twin Oaks’ distinct features? This private venue lends well to an intimate feeling, even if you have a large guest list. With crystal chandeliers and decor customized to your taste, enjoy your first dance in enchanted scenery.
- What’s unique about this venue? The newly renovated Bridal Parlor and Gentlemen’s Clubhouse are both a charming vision, full of vintage furnishings and artistry. Following the ceremony, you’ll also have the chance to cool off in the shade of the Heart of the Garden reception area.
- What are the ceremony sites at Twin Oaks? If you’ve been dreaming of an intimate outdoor wedding, the Rustic Atrium is filled with butterflies and copious vines. The Natural Forest has nature-lovers covered as well, though with much more open space, between two streams and waterfalls. The Wooden Turn-Post Gazebo is also encompassed by romantic gardens, while the Braided Ivy Archway and Fountain is garnished in grand twinkling lights.
- Where is Twin Oaks located? Near the mountains in North San Diego county, Twin Oaks is just the place for you to get hitched. Contact us today to plan your storybook wedding.
Plan your unique Southern California wedding
Your love is one-of-a-kind and your wedding should be too. These locations offer ample opportunity to create memories that will last a lifetime. Explore our amazing venues today and book the wedding you’ve always envisioned.